Tuesday 12 October 2010

Introduction

This blog is for my Cinematography module, detailing all the research processes for my final video piece. With everyone having to do a blog, we could see what other people on the module were researching, so we could learn off each other and comment and share opinions etc. so feel free to comment. The blog itself will include diagrams, screenshots, articles from magazines and the internet, research about technical aspects of cinematography such as types of lighting, camera hardware, videos used for research and inspiration and also critical analyses of films and their cinematography style e.g. lighting or sound.   

My personal aim for the module is to create a piece that I would be happy for anyone to watch and enjoy, a piece that consists of well thought out, perfectly framed, exposed meaningful images. I will conduct tests and thorough research to help achieve this aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment